Wednesday 7 September 2016

Ronaldinho to quit football to become a musician?



  Ronaldinho is set to quit football in 2017 to become a musician,The former Barca star insists that football and music are his passion,The attacker has been a professional football for the past 18 years,He  has not been with a club since leaving
Atletico Mineiro in 2014  Former Brazil, Barcelona and AC Milan star Ronaldinho is set to retire from football and focus on a musical career. The 36 year old has been a professional for the past 18 years starring in both Europe and South America.
    Having struggled to settle at any single club since leaving Atletico Mineiro in 2014, Ronaldinho believes his time to retire is near but also suggested he looking to play for one more year.
     I am an old man now, I am 36,” he told reporters at a press conference in New York. “I am no longer 26 like I once was, and I am looking at what I can do to mark an end to my career. The plan is to play one more year. Speaking on his post retirement plans, the former FIFA World Player of the Year announced that he could become a musician. “I am immersed in new projects, related to music and football which are, as you know, my two passions,” he said. “I am looking at new things that I have always liked and we will see what we will do this year.” He has won the Champions League and Copa Libertadores and he also lifted the World Cup with Brazil back in 2002. 

No comments: