Monday 5 September 2016

How my wedding night became the worst night of my life





Walking down the aisle to marry Prince was one of the happiest moments of my life and the moment I said ‘I do’ to my vows is one I will never forget; however, I had no idea what my wedding night held in store for me.
   
  I was 27 years old when Prince proposed to me; we were so in love and our friends described us as the perfect couple. However, I was a virgin who was not ready to give myself to just any man. Prince knew this about me and loved me for it because he considered me rare kind of woman in these days of immorality. Our wedding day was perfect and I was so excited about the wedding night when I would finally have sex for the first time and experience the thrill I have read about in a lot of books…but everything ended up a disaster! First of all, when Prince undressed in front of me for the first time, I could not believe my eyes, his manhood looked so small for his size! Even though I had not been with any man before, I had seen some men naked in erotic movies and what I was seeing in front of me was nothing compared to them. But I did not give up on him yet. I thought about it and remembered I once read an article somewhere that the size of a man’s manhood does not really matter; so I ignored the size and waited to feel the magic I was promised, however, believe it or not, the whole thing ended before I even knew it had started – in 30 seconds! I could not believe it! I had felt no magic! No thrill! Nothing! And he was just lying there looking at me alarmed as I could not hide the surprise and disappointment I felt!
         Don’t worry, this is just the first time and I have not done it in a long time, the next one will surely be better” he promised. Hmnn…believe it or not, the second time was not better, in fact neither was the third, fourth, fifth time were better. In fact, our two weeks honey moon and uncountable rounds of sex ended and he was still promising me a ‘better round next time’. That was when it occurred to me that I had married a one minute man, and I started to wonder if I had made a big mistake. This whole problem continued for 8 good months! I was so sad…why me? I had saved myself for this man and this is what I get? I was so disappointed that it started to affect my mood and marriage until I finally opened up to my friend who taught me the right thing to do that was guaranteed to change my man’s sex game. With her help and advice I found out the secret ingredient that saved my marriage from imminent doom and helped my man give me the pleasure I so much craved to experience and everything turned around for good. We made love like a normal couple should for the first time since we got married and since then, I have not been able to get enough of him. He finally opened up to me that he had been a one minute man before we met but thought he would fix it before we got married; however, unfortunately for him, he had been looking for solutions in all the wrong places and trying out fake remedies that did more harm than good. Want to get the secret remedy that helped save my marriage and cured my husband of his premature ejaculation, weak erection and small manhood? Then click here to know more now!



No comments: