Wednesday 31 August 2016

Her husband decided to marry his side chick. What this woman did is hard to believe!



This is a very unusual story of a woman’s reaction to her husband’s side chick. At times bad things have the power to deliver good in life. Here is what she says:



 “My husband has a lover. He’s been cheating on me for a long time. I do not mind and do not even try to revenge to her. I hate women fighting over men. I realized my husband did not want to leave the family, but he did not want to break up with the side chick either. I decided to compromise and met with her.” “We treated each other nicely and avoided troubles. She turned out to be a kind and sweet girl. We talked and parted as good friends. We have even picked gifts for each other.” “Eventually, my husband and his lover decided to get married, unofficially. She wanted to have a wedding, and I agreed. All the three of us started the preparations. I helped her pick the dressed, and she chose a night gown for me, too. We decided to do the wedding in our home.”

“I was the bride’s maid at my husband’s wedding. It was almost for real, but with no priest or registration. On the marriage day, my husband’s chick and I were the best friends. I put on my gown and helped her get into hers. We hugged and promised to be good friends forever.” “My husband and his lover exchanged rings, and I made my best wishes. They kissed passionately. On the first wedding night, they slept in our house. I spent the night in the living room. The new wife of my husband and I set in the kitchen in the morning. She came there in her wedding dress, and I put on my nightgown. We were friendly and nice to each other. It turned out we have so much in common.”

 “Not even once in this whole situation, I felt humiliated or hurt. On the contrary, I am happy. I spend more time with her than with my husband and help her a lot. We shop together and spend our leisure time together. I like her very well because men are not worth fighting over them.” It’s a very unusual story. It might help those women, whose husbands got several wives. Women can get along well, even if they share one man. 
Read more: https://www.naij.com/950431-husband-decided-marry-side-chick-woman-hard-believe.html

No comments: