Saturday 1 October 2016

Sound Sultan and wife celebrate 7th wedding anniversary




Sound Sultan is a popular Nigerian artist, he married his wife in 2009 and she converted to Islam for him,the couple are celebrating 7 happy years today, October 1
Sound Sultan is a Nigerian rapper, singer-songwriter, actor, comedian and recording artist. He is regarded as one of the pacesetters of modern hip hop music in Nigeria.
He took to social media today on October 1, to celebrate his wife and their seven wonderful years together. 
He said: “Happy Anniversary to my wonderfully created being . My sunshine .my torch my prayer partner .my helper my lover my friend .a boo of life 7 years and counting.”
Sound Sultan got married to his wife, Chichi Morah on October 1, 2009. She was Christian but converted to Islam and changed her name to Farida. The couple have two children together so far. 

No comments: