Saturday 8 October 2016

CONGRATULATIONS THE DIRECTOR CELEBRATION DAIRY----HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MR AND MRS OSIGBEMEH MIKE KINGSLEY



FOR MY LOVELY WIFE.
You know, after all these years living together, I realize that if I had a chance to change
everything, I would never take it. I will always choose you, my dear wife.
My dear wife, there are a lot of things I am incredibly grateful for to you:
For your sweet morning smile,
For your delightful dinner which is cooked even if you’re extremely tired,
For your kind and understanding heart,
For your support at a critical time
And for your endless love. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it, but my amazing wife is just an angel sent from heaven. Living together with you is paradise on earth and I don’t want this to stop. Ever

You’re my beautiful queen and I forever will be your brave and courageous king, who will protect you from sorrow and tears. Congratulations on our wedding anniversary! Love you madly.

No comments: